Pizza Kit At-Home Instructions
Enjoy Quattro Goombas pizza at home
You, your friends and family can enjoy Quattro Goombas pizza at home by ordering one of our Quattro Goombas Pizza Kits. The kits come with a partially pre-baked pizza crust that we call the shell. The kit includes our shell, cheese, toppings and sauce that you can easily assemble in your kitchen. The proprietary shell and fresh ingredients provide for an amazing home-cooked pizza experience. We enjoy getting photos from our customers illustrating their success and creativity in building their own version of Quattro Goombas pizzas at home.Order a Pizza Kit
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. You will need a half sheet pan (18 x 13), or cookie sheet. Check to make sure the pizza shell is completely thawed, then assemble your pie:
All other pies:
- Distribute shredded cheese all over the pizza shell, keeping the edges slightly clear. (For Margherita pies, distribute mozzarella slices evenly across pizza)
- Create 4 lines of sauce horizontally across the pizza shell (width). Going left to right, create 8 vertical lines of sauce.
- If your kit includes pepperoni or you’d like to use additional meat toppings from home, add them now! Sprinkle Oregano on top.
- Lightly grease half sheet pan (18 x 13), or cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- Bake for 12-15 min., depending on desired crispness. Rotate occasionally for even cooking, until the crust is golden brown. Keep an eye on your pie as oven temperatures can vary!
- If your order includes jalapeños, hot peppers, or basil, add them to the pie as soon as you remove it from the oven.
- Top with grated Parmesan to taste, use a pizza cutter to create your slices, and enjoy!
**White pizzas: For White Pizza kit, evenly spread the garlic across the entire pizza shell first.
**Margherita pizzas: For Margherita kit, evenly spread the sauce across the entire pizza shell first then add the fresh mozzarella cheese.